Pub Crawling & Bar Hopping in Bucharest Old TownWith: Razvan
What you need to know about the Bucharest pub crawling tour:
- This is a group tour in Bucharest starting every Friday and Saturday at 22:00
- Included: guidance, free entrances, 1 shot drink in each location - and lots of fun!
- We will visit 4 of the best and coolest bars, pubs and clubs in the Old Town Area!
- Please be responsible and remember that everyone wants to have fun, including us!
- Tour can be done in private mode for a group of min 4 people
Minimum required age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Wheelchair accessible (ask for details)
Dress code is fit to season (no tank tops or shorts in winter time, no swimming shorts or slippers in any season)
In case of the tour being canceled by not having the minimum required group, you will get notified prior meeting and refunded the payment.
No Expectant Mothers
No Serious Medical Conditions
Not recommended for travelers with alcohol allergies
Moments to expect in the Bucharest Old Town nightlife tour:
We meet at 22:00 - 22:30 in the Old Town Area
We wait 15 minutes for all participants to show up before sharing the essential details of this tour. Romanians take their nightlife and partying serious and there are some local 'dos and don'ts' you need to know
Warm up bar
To get in the right mood for the night we need a warm-up drink - so we go to our first location, a bar where locals in Bucharest love to go as a 'starter' when planning a night out. The skilled bartenders will prepare a shot drink while we get to know each other better.
Let's have some fun!
Time to hit the best bars, pubs and clubs in the Old Town area of Bucharest! We'll visit 3 locations and spend 1 hour in each having a shot drink to keep our spirits up while talking and having fun. Dancing will be most likely on the menu!
- Starting point: Lipscani street
- Nearest airport: Bucharest Otopeni 'Henri Coanda' Airport
- Nearest train station: Universitate Metro Station
- Landscape: Urban
4 times a year we prepare a newsletter with local stories, places and our special insights about Romanian culture and local life that will inspire you to visit our country and have an authentic local experience. Would you like to get it?