A Night Tour of a Haunted Forest in RomaniaWith: Marius
What you need to know about this haunted forest tour:
- This is a private tour starting from Cluj-Napoca for small groups. The trip takes place between 18:00-22:00. Also available as a day trip
- Included: pick-up and transport from Cluj-Napoca, guidance, scientific measuring equipment, a 0.5l bottle of water, ponchos in case of rain and flashlights
- Expect walking around 4 km in the forest for about 3-4 hours. We will give you special measurement and investigation equipment
- We will take you to the main spots of the forest, Poiana Rotunda and the Sift Plateau, and show you some bizarre vegetation
We recommend you wear comfortable & warm clothes and hiking boots. It might be muddy in case of rain
Exact meeting point will be agreed before the trip.
Optional at extra cost (on booking page):
- transfer to & from Cluj Airpot
- touring the forrest with an 4x4 vehicle
Moments to expect in the haunted forrest trip:
Poiana Rotunda & Sift Plateau
The round clearing and the plateau are considered to be the main spots of the forest, where various researchers have recorded unusual data and paranormal activity over time.
We will investigate the clearing and make our way deeper in the forest using EMF meters, a Geiger counter, photo cameras or other devices depending on the situation.
- Starting point: Cluj - Napoca
- Nearest airport: Cluj - Napoca International
- Nearest train station: Cluj-Napoca
- Landscape: Hills, countryside, forest
4 times a year we prepare a newsletter with local stories, places and our special insights about Romanian culture and local life that will inspire you to visit our country and have an authentic local experience. Would you like to get it?