A Day Trip in a Haunted ForestWith: Marius 3
What you need to know
- This is a private trip starting from Cluj-Napoca for small groups. The tour starts between 8:00-10:00 AM
- Included: transport from Cluj, guidance, scientific measurement equipment, a 0.5l bottle of water and ponchos in case of rain
- Expect walking around 4 km in the forest for about 3-4 hours. You will use special measurement and investigation equipment
- We will take you to the main spots of the forest, Poiana Rotunda and the Sift Plateau, and show you some bizarre vegetation
We recommend you wear comfortable & warm clothes and hiking boots. It might be muddy in case of rain
Exact meeting point will be agreed before the trip.
Optional at extra cost (on booking page):
- transfer to & from Cluj Airpot
- touring the forrest with an 4x4 vehicle
Moments to expect
A trip to Poiana Rotunda & Sift Plateau
The round clearing and the plateau are considered to be the main spots of the forest, where various researchers have recorded unusual data and paranormal activity over time.
Investigate the forest
We will investigate the clearing and make our way deeper in the forest using EMF meters, a Geiger counter, photo cameras or other devices depending on the situation.
- Starting point: Cluj-Napoca
- Nearest airport: Cluj-Napoca International
- Nearest train station: Cluj-Napoca
- Landscape: Hills, countryside, forest
Reviews from travellers
Alex is a very funny and friendly guide. I really enjoyed my tour of the forest and chatting with him about Romania and the legends of the forest. If I come back I would like to do a night tour next time.
4 times a year we prepare a newsletter with local stories, places and our special insights about Romanian culture and local life that will inspire you to visit our country and have an authentic local experience. Would you like to get it?