Mountain Bike Tour to the BEST Viewpoint of Brasov
What you need to know
- This is a private mountain bike tour starting from Brasov. Duration: half-day
- Included: guidance, bike + helmet rental. Not included: anything else
- We will ride to the top of Tampa Mountain to get to a superb panoramic viewpoint of Brasov and the entire area - it's breathtaking!
- Depending on your physical condition and MTB experience, we can choose from easier cross-country trails to downhill single trails
- Trail length: 18 km. 460m uphill ride. Tampa Peak is at 960m. Difficulty can vary from medium to high, depending on our route
- We will also visit Brassovia Citadel - a lesser known historic sight used to defend the city
Please wear appropriate sports / cycling clothing and footwear.
Moments to expect
Ride the wild forests around Brasov
If you'll visit Brasov you'll notice that the city is surrounded by green: mountainside, forests, woodlands, everything is green and all natural! We grab our bikes and enter these areas to get used to our bikes and prepare for the ride!
Tampa Peak and Brasov Viewpoint
We ride to the highest panorama point of Brașov and indulge in a 360° views of the surrounding areas - a great reward! And now comes the adventurous downhill part!
Cancelation & refund policyEasy
Sends us or the guide an email 24h before the tour informing us you can't make it and you'll get a full refund of your payment, no questions asked.
- Starting point: Brasov
- Nearest airport: Bucharest International (OTP) / Sibiu International (SBZ)
- Nearest train station: Brasov
- Landscape: Mountainous, trails surface - forest and trail road
Reviews from travellers
Marius was the perfect mtb guide tailoring your trip to your ability and fitness level I highly recommend
We had a really good time with Marius as our guide. Nice trails, nice views, professional equipment and carrying attitude. Very recommended.
Other tours nearby
Start from: Bucharest
Start from: Brasov
Start from: Brasov
4 times a year we prepare a newsletter with local stories, places and our special insights about Romanian culture and local life that will inspire you to visit our country and have an authentic local experience. Would you like to get it?