Discover Brasov through the Eyes of a PhotographerWith: Vlad 13
What you need to know
- A 3-4h private and guided walk on the streets of Brasov for a group of max 4 people
- I will tell you some things about my city and the local life but we will mostly be hunting for good photography spots
- Mostly walking in the city, but we can also take the telecabin to Tampa hill where some light hiking will be involved
- This is not a classic city or touristic tour guide
Make sure to wear comfortable shoes and have your batteries charged batteries. Kiosks in the area where we can get some water or an energy (snickers) bar :)
Telecabin cost for a round trip, around €2-3, not included.
Moments to expect
See the major attractions of Brasov for the classic shots
We'll start by seeing the 'must sees' of Brasov: Rope Street (narrowest street in Romania and on the world list), the massive 14th Century Gothic style Black Church , Weavers Bastion - a fortified construction with unique architecture in the world and others sights.
Catch the telecabin to Tampa Hill
We can take a short and pleasant telecabin ride to the top of Tampa Hill where there's an observation deck overlooking the city. Besides admiring stunning landscape from 400m above the city, there are plenty of photo opportunities here, you'll see.
Walking on Brasov's old and chic side streets
Finally, we can spend more time walking on the side streets of Brasov, full of old houses, beautifully restored and well kept. You'll discover the peaceful city life, the welcoming and friendly locals and the great colours and architectural styles that make Brasov a photographer's paradise!
- Starting point: Brasov
- Nearest airport: Bucharest International or Sibiu
- Nearest train station: Brasov
- Landscape: Urban
4 times a year we prepare a newsletter with local stories, places and our special insights about Romanian culture and local life that will inspire you to visit our country and have an authentic local experience. Would you like to get it?