2-days Horse Riding in the Hills of Transylvania at a Local RanchWith: Christoph
What you need to know about this Horse ridding trip in Transylvania:
- A 3-day complete package with accommodation at a local guesthouse in Transylvania and horse rides in the area
- Included: guidance and assistance, 2 nights of accommodation, half boards with delicious organic food and 2 horse rides. Not included: transport to our guesthouse (optional available on booking page)
- The horse ridding trails are fit for experienced horse riders and will take you through beautiful hills, meadows, valleys, river crossings and woodlands. One day ride and a shorter ride included. Riding pants and boots not included!
- For beginners or less experienced riders, the price includes horse riding teaching courses with our instructors and most loving horses in our backyard
- Accommodation in a mountain guesthouse with essentials, en-suite bathroom and a beautiful outdoor yard. Meals with locally sourced, home-grown products from our farm and villagers - delicious!
We cannot provide riding pants and boots, but you are welcome to use one of the hard hats which other guests left behind. Hard hats are mandatory. English speaking guide and instructors.
Pick-up from Brasov, Sibiu or Bucharest is available at an extra cost on the booking page.
In order to confirm a booking we need a 30% advance payment. Romanian Friend medium cancelation policy applies (7 days in advance on booking date).
Moments to expect during this Horse ridding trip in Transylvania
Horse riding in Romanian: a unique experience!
We will go on a day ride in the nearby hills and enjoy the scenery from horse back. We will also admire Piatra Craiului Mountains and discover the beautiful nature of Romania. The hills are winding, rolling, with river crossings and no fences, uphill and downhill - perfect for medium-experienced riders!
Spot the beavers
On our ride, we will stop by the beaver family that lives in a nearby valley and see if we're lucky to spot them taking a bath!
Learn or practice your archery skills
You can learn how to shoot a bow & arrow in our front yard, or do some target practice if you're already experienced. Or you can just relax on our porch, admire the views or go on a leisurely hike in the area.
Our wonderful guesthouse in the mountains
Stay at our guesthouse and rest after a long day riding on the surrounding hills. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms and offer essentials. There are 2 large living rooms with fireplace, a large dinning room and a lovely porch - perfect for relaxation! Also - all our food is homegrown and delicious, but we can prepare a gourmet dinner for larger groups (extra cost available on booking page).
- Starting point: Sinca Noua; pick-up available
- Nearest airport: Bucharest International or Sibiu Aiport
- Nearest train station: Brasov or Sercaia
- Landscape: Remote village surrounded by hills and mountains
Other tours nearby
Start from: Brasov
Start from: Brasov
Start from: Zarnesti or Podu Dambovitei
4 times a year we prepare a newsletter with local stories, places and our special insights about Romanian culture and local life that will inspire you to visit our country and have an authentic local experience. Would you like to get it?