Street Art & Beautiful DecayWith: Anita 16
What you need to know
- A guided tour in Bucharest for small groups; walking 6-7 km, duration 4 hours
- Included: one refreshment and one street food snack, the bus/metro fair and guidance
- Explore Bucharest local neighbourhoods looking for street art, urban culture and architectural beauty
- Learn about the city's multicultural history and discover hidden landmarks, abandoned buildings or fabulous Belle Epoque villas
- Find out about the vibrant youth urban culture scene and where the locals hang out
We will make 2 pit stops for refreshments. At the end of the tour we will stop at a nice place where you can have a meal (not included).
As we will be walking a bit, please wear comfortable shoes. Also consider wearing sunscreen if you need it.
Starting time and location will be sent to you after your booking is confirmed.
Full payment required when booking.
To get a refund you need to cancel 3 days before the tour date.
Moments to expect
Dive into lesser known neighbourhoods of Bucharest
We go deep into streets not known to tourists - and even locals! You will see superb architecture with Baroque, neo-Romanian, Belle Epoque and Oriental influences. Villas and mansions of wealthy families, some in decay, some restored - all beautiful and offering a glimpse into Bucharest's history.
Look for street art & hip urban spots
On our walk we will be on the lookout for various displays of street art. I'll tell you about their significance and how the youth culture has shaped Bucharest's personality. We will also go to some cool hang out places, where many urban events are organised - and if you're lucky there might be one happening then!
- Starting point: Bucharest
- Nearest airport: Bucharest Henri Coanda International Airport
- Nearest train station: Bucharest North Railway Station
- Landscape: Urban
Other tours nearby
Start from: Bucharest
Start from: Bucharest
Start from: University Square
4 times a year we prepare a newsletter with local stories, places and our special insights about Romanian culture and local life that will inspire you to visit our country and have an authentic local experience. Would you like to get it?