Spend 2 Days in Transylvania Hiking with DonkeysWith: Christian
What you need to know
- This is a private experience for groups of 2 - 6 people in the village of Cund, heart of Transylvania
- Included: 2 nights accommodation, full board and guided hillside hikes with donkeys
- Explore the superb Transylvanian countryside and go on hiking trips with our friendly donkeys!
- Stay in a restored traditional Transylvanian village house with comfortable beds, all essentials and private bathroom
- Enjoy delicious meals prepared with locally sourced organic products from the area and a picnic for your hiking trips
Group size max. 6 people, children's should be at least 8 years old.
Optional pick up from Sibiu, Cluj-Napoca and Tg. Mures airport or from nearest train station (Dumbraveni) available at extra cost (see on booking page).
Moments to expect
Meet our donkeys!
After we welcome you to our guesthouse, we will introduce you to our friendly and adorable donkeys! After a brief training, you will lead your favourite donkey (1 for 2 people) on the hiking trip during the day. We go explore the nearby hills and stop at a nice place for a picnic. The guided hike lasts about 6 hours.
Enjoy traditional village life at our organic farm
After we return from the trail we enjoy a delicious dinner with traditional dishes prepared with regional ingredients from the local farmers. You will also enjoy some great wines from a local winery.
- Starting point: Cund
- Nearest airport: Cluj Napoca, Sibiu or Tg. Mures
- Nearest train station: Dumbraveni
- Landscape: Hillside, countryside
Other tours nearby
Start from: Cund
Start from: Cluj-Napoca
Start from: Sighisoara
4 times a year we prepare a newsletter with local stories, places and our special insights about Romanian culture and local life that will inspire you to visit our country and have an authentic local experience. Would you like to get it?